Sunday, November 22, 2009

House of J


The table I made looks great with the new slate floor!

I since added a bulliten board I made to this wall. The shelves came with the house and display my bowls beautifully.


Wow three months have passed! I have so much to say but have been busy with work, kids, Dewey and now making over the house. We moved in 17 months ago and it is finally feeling like 'mine'. I have finally put a Puddin' touch on the house. Dewey was sent off to the shack for a ten day stint in the woods, i no longer said goodbye to him, threw him a kiss and cracked open the sweet looking colors to start painting.
I started with the most annoying...all around the counters and cabinets. A gorgeous golden/mustard yellow. The fist night around 2am I thought a made a grave mistake, by morning and 10 more cups of coffee I loved it. I have an awesome chocolate brown on the opposite wall and into the dining and living room. I painted one wall a rusted red/orange Love that!
Dewey knew while he was off catching his buck his little doe will be painting and redecorating. He said when he left "honey, forgive me now, cuz afeter ten days in the woods I will not notive the decorating I will jsut notice you!" Oh, Yeah! thats exactly what he did. ....and later that day he said he was happy I put my touch on things.

Love Jen

No comments: