Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Vikings Vs The Ravens


I painted their faces while we were driving...and mine too.

My sweet husband sure likes football and what does he likes more than football? His wife cheering and talking the lingo and of course wearing purple pride. Dewey and I went to a game at the Dome this fall, we brought the boys. Kaine and Pdawg. We had fun, the stadium was roaring with the fans, we were cheering (and losing our voices doing so) we were having 7$ hot dogs and 9$ beers...it was a BLAST! this was Pdawg's first game, he asked Dewey to bring him. Dewey jumped on the chance so we all headed down to the dome.

This fall Parker joined the Spartans youth football. I do not know who was more excited, Dewey or Parker. Actually I know who was, Dewey. He came to every game and yelled and cheered (always for both teams) There were times when Parker made a tackle or ran with the ball to the end zone Dewey actually got tears ion his eyes....a proud papa :) and I a proud mama. We were so happy Parker tried something new. We do not knowif it'll be his gig next year but we sure had fun watching him and I think Pdawg had fun too.

No comments: